Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"I'm pulverized by this latest thing! " -- Little Edie Beale

Edith 'Little Edie' Bouvier Beale: It's very difficult to keep the line between the past and the present. You know what I mean? It's awfully difficult.

Edith 'Little Edie' Bouvier Beale: No, I'm not ready; I have no makeup on... but things are getting better!



Edith 'Little Edie' Bouvier Beale: You can't have your cake and eat it, too in life.

Edith 'Big Edie' Bouvier Beale: Oh, yes, I did. I did, I had my cake, loved it, masticated it, chewed it and had everything I wanted.


Edith 'Big Edie' Bouvier Beale: Oh, look. That cat's going to the bathroom right behind my portrait.

Edith 'Little Edie' Bouvier Beale: Ughh, how awful.

Edith 'Big Edie' Bouvier Beale: No, I'm glad. I'm glad somebody's doing something what they want to do!

Edith 'Big Edie' Bouvier Beale: "The Libra husband is reasonable. He is a born judge, and no other zodiacal type can order his life with so much wisdom." God! That's all I need: order! That's all I need: an ordered life. You know, a manager. But he's *got* to be a Libran."


Edith 'Little Edie' Bouvier Beale: My God, my muscles, I can't do it, I'm tellin' you! What am I going to do! They're gone, with this soft life!



Edith 'Little Edie' Bouvier Beale: Listen, kid! I'm extremely organized. I know exactly where to look for this stuff. I've got it under control right here, but I can't find it. Get it?




-Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home