Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Six Degrees or Less.... Round One

Hey Spencer, do you want to play a little game with me? I know how much you've been missing blogging... and how ultrafocused we've been in "other pursuits" lately.... well, here's a little mental movie fun for both of us. I am almost certain to lose terribly. Just put your answer in the comment box and I'll do mine on paper. (Once yours is posted, I'll put mine up too..... no I didn't figure it out ahead of time) And IF we decide to move on to round two, keep in mind you might want to select an actor/actress I might actually know.

Ground rules.......... no googling, no imdbing, no research tools other than the old "noggin."

Today's challenge:

What is the shortest route from Liam Neeson to Steve Martin?


-Kate

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 2:22:00 AM, Blogger Just Spencer said...

How about these two routes:
Liam Neeson/Ewan McGregor in Star Wars: Episode I;
Ewan McGregor/Michael Caine in Little Voice;
Michael Caine/Steve Martin in Dirty Rotton Scoundrals
Or, even better:
Liam Neeson/Steve Martin in Leap Of Faith... :-)

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 7:23:00 AM, Blogger Just Kate said...

I just KNEW I was going to pick two people who were in a movie together! Funny! Well, it actually took me MUCH longer to do this when I couldn't wander the aisles at the video store or use IMDB.... However, here's what I came up with....

Liam Neeson to Natalie Portman in Star Wars Episode One.... Natalie Portman to Goldie Hawn in Everyone Says I Love You..... Goldie Hawn to Steve Martin in Housesitter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home