Sunday, April 22, 2007

Some Fruits I Like




(Silly, old, flaming Queens that they are!)




("Yes, we have no...." Oh, wait! There's one left, up there!)




(These things above are CUMQUATS, my dearies!)




(That is a Dragonfruit! How cute!)



("I come from the land down under where beer does flow and men chunder!")



(Wang-go Tango, Me Mango!)



(I like just about ALL berries, except for dingleberries!)



(Do you have an innie or an outie?)



(Papa, please pop a papaya in my pouch)



(The most "passionate" of all fruits?)



(Hey, what's a cute tomato like you doing hanging out with these old fruits?)



(The Three Amigos!)



(Habanero! Some like it very HOT!!!)




(Variety is the spice of life!)



(Hurry! Big "Stock-Up" Sale on now!)



(Jalapeno, you make my nachos great! You make my mouth [and eyes] water!)

-------------------------------------------

--Spencer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home