Friday, June 16, 2006

just wondering....

My Dear Spencer,

We've been dabbling in movie connections for months now... brain twisters .... mind teasers .... and yes, you have proven your dominance over me again and again and again .... and well, every darn time. If I didn't find your mind so darn sexy I am sure I would not be so eager to come back for more humbling play.

I am wondering if we ought to do some writing again.... I looked back and the last post that wasn't a challenge was in January.... I was thinking we could write about those movies we love or a musican that sparks a little something. I have a long overdue date with Bruce Springsteen to keep and perhaps you'd like to ignite the world with your passion for The Maltese Falcon.... a celebration of its wonder.

It would be fun to explore some of those deeper insights into actors or artists or musicians that we've each been pondering lately.... I look back at that Addams Family blog post and I smile from ear to ear. Unlike you, I tend to forget gems until I am reminded... Just looking back reminded me all over again of the fun wrapped up in that film.

So, this letter, my dear Spence, is an invitation... a call to ponder and possibly to write. Right now, my brain is spinning, sifting through ideas. I feel out of practice and unsure of where to begin. But I thought this letter might be a start.

Love,
Kate

PS Of course, the games should continue... let's not stop that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home